Necole’s Place is our life-skills and education facility for the clients we serve.
Necole’s Place Services:
- Bible study
- Individual counseling
- GED classes (18 and older)
- Career counseling
- Financial management
- Computer classes
- Parenting classes
- Cooking classes
- Sewing and scrapbooking classes
- Child care onsite (during client participation)
Who Can Receive Services at Necole’s Place?
Services at Necole’s Place are available to women who have received services at A Woman’s Choice Resource Center.
Never been to A Woman’s Choice Resource Center?
Please call A Woman’s Choice at (502) 589-9400 to schedule a free appointment. Your counselor will take your information, make sure Necole’s Place is a good fit, and provide you a referral to Necole’s Place.
Steps to Enrollment at Necole’s Place:
- Intake at A Woman’s Choice Resource Center.
- Register for and attend a new client orientation at Necole’s Place.
- Meet with the case manager at Necole’s Place.
- Start attending classes!
Fill out the contact form below to request information about Necole’s Place.